Archinect
anchor

Bauhaus B.Arch

derek.j.wilson

Good morning,

I have recently graduated from a bachelor's program in urban economics and I am now looking to complete an architecture degree. Of course, cost is a concern, particularly given the rather large expense of my BCom.

I am looking for a program that is of high quality and yet very affordable - it would seem that Europe would be my best bet. I've found that many schools do not charge tuition (particularly in Germany and Switzerland) for international students, and the program at the Bauhaus seems pretty good.

Obviously the school has a storied history with great recognition. However, I do not know much about how their B.Arch (equivalent) is generally regarded. I was hoping to get some thoughts on the program, including its reputation in the industry, quality of faculty, areas of focus/specialization, etc. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, and I would certainly be interested in the opinions of anybody who has attended.

Separately, are there any other programs that are worth looking at? I am willing to learn a new language to attend a school, so any program that offers great instruction at a decent cost would be of interest.

Thanks for any information and guidance. Kind regards,

DJW

Feb 11, 14 9:51 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: