Archinect
anchor

About financial Certification of U Mich program

vincentaabc

Hi all

I have a embarrassing problem about my application.

I've applied U Michigan MArch2 this year.

Few days earlier, I found that my financial certification status shows "not received"

(I'm not sure whether I didn't put this document into envelope or Just the school's problem  )

Could I have any chance to send my financial certification again?

Does anyone have a similar experience about this mistake?

If I could send it again,should I send it electronically or by hard copy?

I will appreciate you all! 

Feb 8, 14 12:32 pm
cedar

I had a similar problem with one of my transcripts. It was listed as "not received"  for over a month. I had to call and email U Mich several times over the last few weeks before the status changed on my online account. It was only updated to "received" yesterday.

Because the financial certification document doesn't directly affect your evaluation as a candidate, I wouldn't be too worried about it. However, I do recommend sending another copy to the school just in case and asking them directly to confirm whether or not they received it. It seems like they are taking a long time to update the online accounts.

I got an email from MIchigan yesterday saying that faculty are currently reviewing applications. Decisions will come out during the week of February 24th. The email also said that if any components of your application are missing, you should email them asap.

Feb 8, 14 1:19 pm  · 
 · 
vincentaabc

Thank for your experience! it's very helpful!!!

But I also worried that the school will not process my documents until they receive my financial certification...

I've written an email to the school , and I'm waiting for the reply....

Feb 8, 14 1:38 pm  · 
 · 
WanderLust

Yep, i'm facing the exact same problem. Although I sent them my transcript and financial docs in one package way back in January and got a delivery confirmation from DHL, the financial certification still shows up as not received. I spoke with them regarding this a few weeks ago and they told me to keep checking on it over the next few days as it can sometimes take a long time to update. I've emailed them again, and asked them whether I can send in an electronic copy of my documents to expedite the process. 

Feb 9, 14 3:11 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: