Archinect
anchor

University of Idaho vs. Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava

Which do you think I should go to and why? Why should I get a master's degree in architecture? Is it a problem that I only got Mega Bloks as a child and not Legos? Also, is it good to study modernism? Also, anyone have any opinions on the Technical University of Moldova?

Also, I would like to work in Belgium, bank in Switzerland and live in Lichtenstein. Is this easy?

I'm also interested in the bio-mimicry aspects of adapting and defenestrating the architecture of European Shrews into a critical response as a reflection of the violence found in the subterranean world and the programmatics of parasite species within the context of shrew architecture.

Jun 8, 11 3:47 pm

I will also be going to Hemukanasimenguzuxiang, China at the end of September, 2014. Does anyone have a suggestion where I can find a bookstore that only sells books about 14th-century Flemish fertility art written in French? I'd also like to find a Austrian pâtisserie that keeps Abba's Kalles kaviar in stock.

Jun 8, 11 4:04 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

machiavelli in da house!

Jun 8, 11 4:19 pm  · 
 · 
LITS4FormZ

J. James R. is the new "Unicorn Ghost"

Jun 9, 11 4:25 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: