Archinect
anchor

Continue my education abroad and need some advices

mysugarland

Hi, I am new to Archinect and I need help!

firstly I need to say that I am a foreigner who wants to study abroad after my high school. I want to get my bachelor degree, so is it compulsory that I need to go for  'undergraduate school/university' ? Would you all mind to give me some advices on how US education system really works ? And what if I am interested in taking Interior design for my bachelor degree, will I be able to take architect for my master degree ? Or do you have any better suggestions about my plan ? Can you help me name some local universities that's really good or just as good ? I want to explore more and not just US, thus I am fine to know about other countries too! Like Australia, New Zealand or UK :)))) I have do some researches but still a little lost. Somewhat I feel that just google is not enough, and sometimes doesn't answer my questions. Therefore, I need your help guys! I need your opinions and advices!

Jan 20, 14 12:55 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: