Archinect
anchor

Cheap textbooks

archtd

Knowing how expensive arch education can be, I guessed that a few archinects might know where to get textbook at reasonable price...by reasonable I mean free...well at least not over 90$...ok 100$ would be fine. Does anyone know where I can get good deals.

Aug 4, 09 11:12 am
randomized

how about the library?

Aug 4, 09 11:31 am  · 
 · 
gresham

I recommend this web site for comparision shopping on book purchases, used or new. You can search by ISBN, title, author, etc:

Deal Oz

Aug 4, 09 1:15 pm  · 
 · 
liznieve

I am a huge fan of

half.com

Aug 4, 09 1:23 pm  · 
 · 
gresham

Half is great.

The nice thing about search sites like Deal Oz is that they search multiple used books sites (Half, Amazon Marketplace, Alibris, Abebooks, etc) and give you a comparison of the lowest prices on each site.

Aug 4, 09 2:12 pm  · 
 · 
spaceman spiff

saw a quick thing on the news the other day (might have been CNN) about a new web site that offers textbook rentals rather than sales...don't know anything else about it though...

www.chegg.com

Aug 4, 09 4:12 pm  · 
 · 
archtd

thanks everyone but all i found interesting pricewise was mostly overseas and every thing else was 5$ and up more expensive then at my school book store

Aug 7, 09 6:19 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: