Archinect
anchor

LaN-FLIGHT 002 Boston > New York July 22-30

MONARK

LAN-FLIGHT002 INFRASTRUCTURAL UNITS

July 22-30 Boston > New York …pack your iphones, cameras, laptops, gps + only 1 carry-on!

This 9 day intensive CO-LAB is part practice tours, part research and will be driven by the brief of a recently announced WPA 2.0 competition. Join the trip in its entirety, or customize your route and participate as desired. LaN-FLIGHT seeks to be a collaborative multi-city experience giving participants incrediable exposure to many top practices + Univ. programs + LaN sessions on WIDER SCALES of DIGITAL DESIGN + FABRICATION. We will not only “visit”, but engage with many offices for the collaborative development of the competition proposal.

*latest itinerary additions: KVA Kennedy & Violich Architecture / Buro Happold / digma | Design Industry Group of Massachusetts / Workshops Factory / IaaC | Institute for advanced architecture of Catalonia / ‘Constructive Automation’ Harvard GSD / Harry Knoll, Treeli / Tripyramid / LaN @ Pecha Kucha Night Boston

LaN fee based on date of registration:
register July 5 - July 11 $450
register July 11 - July 21 $500

direct questions to monika@livearchitecture

Jul 9, 09 2:10 pm
MONARK

for further details >> http://www.livearchitecture.net/archives/3007

Jul 9, 09 2:11 pm  · 
 · 

Is this supposed to be a discussion?

Jul 9, 09 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
MONARK

Yes, I should clarify... this is the second year we are doing this trip... and the nature of it is very much in formation until the final hours before...

Therefore we are hoping to converse with the Archinect community on exchanges they feel would be vital to this trip's topic of investigation--DIGITAL FABRICATION as it relates to wider scale practices (INFRASTRUCTURE).

Further, the intention is to keep this thread updated with the ongoing dialogue of from the trip visits...

Jul 9, 09 3:01 pm  · 
 · 
Cacaphonous Approval Bot

so if i contribute to the trips topic of investigation, do i get a reduction in my fee or a cut of the gross?

Jul 12, 09 12:19 am  · 
 · 
MONARK

We are open to all proposals.

This is one week a year event created for the passion of connecting a diverse geographic group of participant with an array of leading practices and not driven by a profit motive.

If you wish to join us but don't have the monetary means, email us and we will find a solution. Likewise, if plane tickets from your locale are unreasonable, we are willing to reduce the fee in exchange for your assistance.

Last year we had participants from both coasts and the mid-west... the hope is to repeat the cross-country pull... and any International visitors as well!

Jul 12, 09 10:57 pm  · 
 · 
Nicolas

I attended LaN Brooklyn back in April. It was great, you will learn a lot from this group.

Jul 13, 09 7:30 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: