Archinect
anchor

The time is now

Jul 8, 09 12:34 pm

Well, on the east coast...

Jul 8, 09 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

not on the west coast, we haven't missed it yet!

Jul 8, 09 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

nice.

Jul 8, 09 1:29 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

time waits for no one and it won't wait for me...

Jul 8, 09 1:41 pm  · 
 · 
Philarch

You know, I never got why we say the Month, Day and then Year in that order in the US. Either get more specific or more broad, but that just doesn't make sense, you know? Will the europeans and asians see this significance on August 7th?

Jul 8, 09 2:27 pm  · 
 · 
dsc_arch

considerin I always write the full number for the year (2009) this was no big deal.

Jul 8, 09 2:46 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Here in NZ, we will be waiting until the 7th of August - we do things properly - DDMMYY - ;)

Jul 8, 09 5:36 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Wow, Paul - you squeaked that one in with four seconds to spare!

BTW, thanks for deleting my comment along with that spam on the news item, recently. I was going to suggest that they both be deleted.

Jul 8, 09 5:51 pm  · 
 · 
antipod

Diabase: Quite right. But then it's in keeping with driving on the wrong side of the road, Fox News and refusing to get with the metric system; quaint from afar, but puzzling up-close.

Jul 9, 09 10:54 am  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

antipod: and the british monarchy?

Jul 9, 09 11:11 am  · 
 · 
antipod

Exactly! That's why us Kiwis don't worry so much about them; they're safely on the other side of the world.

Jul 9, 09 11:42 am  · 
 · 
Cacaphonous Approval Bot

f***in keeners.

Jul 9, 09 6:49 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: