Archinect
anchor

Billy Mays here!

Hasselhoff

With all the talk about Michael and Farrah, why is Billy getting no attention? I'm off work today and have a Pitchmen marathon on in the background. Gonna miss that guy's shouting. He seems like a good guy. There's something 'touchable' about him. He's not a diva or superstar like MJ, but rather he seems like a guy that might show up at a family picnic and be really excited about something he just bought. He seems like a guy we all know. Rest in peace Billy!

Jul 1, 09 5:09 pm
LB_Architects

Crickets chirping.

Jul 1, 09 5:28 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

If he really did seem "touchable," he'd better pray he isn't rooming with MJ in the afterlife.

Jul 1, 09 5:31 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Damn. That's cold bro. No love for Billy. I see how it is. ELITISTS!

Billy Mays 4 Eva!

Jul 2, 09 2:00 pm  · 
 · 
tagalong

It' too bad Billy is gone....looks like we might have to watch this d-bag from now on....

I must say I find this guy VERY annoying.

Jul 2, 09 2:26 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

I have to say that anyone who shouts at me for a living I will not miss. Death is not required, and I'm sure he was a nice guy. But I will not miss the shouting.

Jul 2, 09 4:42 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Nah, the Shamwow guy beat up a hooker. I doubt we have to worry about him anymore.

Jul 2, 09 4:45 pm  · 
 · 
momentum

what ever happened to ron popiel?

that last post of images is disturbing hasselhoff.

for some minor fun, type in billy mays on youtube and check out some of the commercial spoofs.

now back to lazing around in my snuggy...

Jul 2, 09 6:51 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Who knew the Shamwow guy was a vampire?

Jul 2, 09 7:48 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

There are much worse pictures of Shamwow guy's work. He beat the hell out of that woman.

Jul 2, 09 8:53 pm  · 
 · 
randomized

there's only one homeshopping hero and that's Mike "it's amazing" Levey

Jul 3, 09 11:40 am  · 
 · 
sharkswithlasers

...and his amazing technicolor dream-sweater...!

Jul 3, 09 12:09 pm  · 
 · 
PipoNYC

Billy Mays was absolutely hot when he wasn't talking. I fantasized often about licking his beard.

Jul 3, 09 7:17 pm  · 
 · 
Rambo

i love how one magazine said it looked like his beard was done with a sharpie. The shamwow peron looks sorta like jim carrey. But uglier

Jul 6, 09 10:05 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: