Archinect
anchor

Architecture final year thesis topic selection

tanvib

hii everyone....i need to decide a thesis topic for final year...

i have interest in architectural history - Indian, Greek, roman Egyptian as per i have learnt....and i am also interested in green architecture concept

i am from a metropolitan city, Mumbai....here people get very busy in their regular schedule n get stressed because of the big work load....so i thought of a place where people can go to relax ....to get their mind fresh....within the city

even i have been thinking that this place has the facilities for the people who don't have anyone to talk to or share.....this place might be a psychological help for the people...

so can please anyone help me to get more points on this topic...

please tell me any suggestions or any mistakes....

Dec 15, 13 2:48 pm
24arches

Bath house perhaps? Seems like something scheduled people would make time for. I think India already has communal dining halls but not sure how they're looked upon.

When I think of India, I think holi, the festival of colors. If you create a public sphere that's bright and airy, it might serve to contrast the false promises of modernity. Maybe a sort of enclosed biosphere, to bring nature into the core of the city.

Dec 15, 13 3:42 pm  · 
 · 
tanvib

thanku for the help...

Jan 18, 14 4:11 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: