Archinect
anchor

AIA Convention - Focus on Design and Global Practice Event

theids

Does anyone have a recording of the AIA Live Stream discussion GS02 Focus on Design and Global Practice from Friday May 1, 2009?

It was the John Hockenberry round table event that happened at 10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.

I have been looking all over for a video copy of this, and if someone has it then I would be super grateful if they can let me know.

May 6, 09 8:46 pm
b3tadine[sutures]

give it a week or so, they said it'd be posted to itunes.

May 6, 09 9:49 pm  · 
 · 
theids

The full lectures will be on iTunes? The reason I want the video so bad is that they posted my email question on the screen for a long time and discussed it.

May 6, 09 9:53 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

yep.

May 6, 09 10:07 pm  · 
 · 
xxpirloxx

It was a great lecture. :)

May 8, 09 8:11 pm  · 
 · 
theids

Yeah it was. I asked the question they took from live stream at the end. I asked:

"What are some of the best ways to be a global collaborative. We started a Global Design Collaborative two years ago www.the-ids.com

Now we are working to find the most effective new ways to work together globally. We are learning if it is best to have at least one physical location or if the future of design will involve collaborators all over the world working together through the internet.

I would like to open a discussion with other architects and designers with experience with this and hear what they have to say."

Of course they edited my question before posting it and asking the panel at the end.

May 8, 09 8:25 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: