Archinect
anchor

"The smell of illegal activity of the love origin of similar sexes"

Obstsalat

I just almost hemorrhaged from laughter... I cannot believe that this is a real job post. Puddles, is this your doing? My favorite line is:

"Up to date the design fees have been impossible to collect due to IVY and Williams and Michigan graduates occupy the halls of Justice with brovado from mead bathrooms that smell of illegal activity of the love origin of similar sexes."

Cheif Designer, Principal Architect

TBD
International

Posted on: May 02, '09

I am a cheif designer who graduate some years ago from MIT. As a result of graduating from MIT #1 in my class I have discovered that IVY Leagures and State Schoolers are paid to prevent me from reaching the right firm for work. To date I have passed the Architecture License exam and designed and built over 10,000 buildings world wide. However, NCARB and local states due to my extensive talent adn skill are not allowing my rights as an architect to pass through the US registration router. Locally in MA it is a stronghold in Woburn MA underneath the Charette Facility managed by Harvard National Guard stooges given positions for attending and paid to hack the computers where I work and interfere in all product purchases, my wages, banking and clients lives. Due to their effort I have become extremely talented at custom design with typically available construction products to allow the contractor to visit home depot rather than get stalled by EPA harvard graduates pulling over truck shipments for a love favor at the Fort Meade assembly of Delta Farce(National Guard) meeting home for Williams and Ivy grads in the play of router life.

This skill and talent is hard to market. So, I offer myself as the job and leave it to anyone to contact me and find out how to profit.

My needs are a straight wage under 1099 rules and a design fee for each design paid at the outset in 50% and at the end in the remainder 50% as a typical contract reads. Up to date the design fees have been impossible to collect due to IVY and Williams and Michigan graduates occupy the halls of Justice with brovado from mead bathrooms that smell of illegal activity of the love origin of similar sexes. Thi is my other condition, I am only interested in females for love and life, so keep the pardon me in your private life if you are that way.

Feel free to contact me if you want architecture and design that meets need, beauty, budget and scope in atimely and legal manner.

Kiernan Quinn
1066 Main Street, #2
Walpole, MA 02081

May 3, 09 4:57 am
Space Exploration

I saw this, too. The paltry number of legit job postings these days is depressing enough, and then something like this slips through? Isn't there some quality control around here? This is like a sad craigslist posting.

May 4, 09 11:33 am  · 
 · 
HoHum

Even if this "bio" is accurate, with so many typos and grammatical errors, who would hire this guy...?

I do respect the marketing, but clean it up a bit before you post for the world...

Just saying.

May 14, 09 10:23 pm  · 
 · 
ekquinn

Guys and. Gals and Slander Folk, I have not really enjoyed your slander over the years. Since I know that threads have to be removed over time and this was not, it suggests the obvious that Justice is a Paranoid Delusion of a gay man raging and raging. Now they are married and raging. I wonder why priests sponsor gay marriage when vows describe in specific children and sex for that purpose. Rage hides clarity in your mind. I popped some proposals up on YouTube under TRMultimedia for you unemployed ragers. Follow the numbers and maybe you will succeed. Lots of spelling Bee folk raging to get your 2nd grade star. Try passing the NCARB exam which requires no spelling chaps. Let me see your work? Where is it? Just childhood slander at Justice level: that's the barking dog syndrome. Also, National Healthcare. Remember Obama doing a stage talk show on it, Clinton, Bush, etc. Where is it? Well Slanderfolk, I wrote a bill for you to get free pills for your rage. Real numbers, a bit of research-maybe 10 hours. I guess you missed my point. So, I presented to Harvard, BC, and NYU these proposals. Stop screaming and do something positive. Retired now and I do think you all are a joke the way you responded et al arcchinet as well.

Jun 11, 12 11:31 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: