Archinect
anchor

DONDA Movement-

dondamovement

Virgil Abloh creative director of DONDA has been busy taking the creative world by storm. His team made up of architects
graphic designers, directors musicians, producers, AnRs, writers, publicist ,social media experts, app guys, managers, car designers, clothing designers are taking creativity to the next level.

Take a look at the DONDA Movement page to keep up with the latest creative innovations. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DONDA-Movement/214969955352661

Nov 30, 13 11:31 pm
citizen

While Virgil "has been busy taking the creative world by storm" (yet, somehow, not having anyone proofread his press releases), some of us have been studiously avoiding pompous advertisements that thinly masquerade as discussion posts.

Keep up the the good work, Virge!

Dec 1, 13 12:00 am  · 
 · 
YVVNG

get me a job with 'ye

Dec 1, 13 3:35 am  · 
 · 
SpatialSojourner

Ever since hearing about DONDA (year ago?), I've been surprised at the minimal results I've seen.  A tepid tumblr, a poorly populated Facebook page, no bold website that utilizes good design to push it's manifesto (such a simple step).  It seems to be all talk and little/poor results.  I think it's an exciting idea but no one at DONDA seems to be coming up to bat.  Kanye has everyone listening, he just needs to prove that he can produce good results.   

Dec 1, 13 8:08 am  · 
 · 

Follow the links to the most amazing hilarious bullshit since Patrik Schumacher.

News: rapper Kanye West has revealed he is frustrated he's not taken seriously as a "real designer" and that he plans to move into architecture.

"I hang around architects mostly," he said. "People that wanna make things as dope as possible."

rapper Kanye West has continued his architectural manifesto by telling students at Harvard University that "everything needs to actually be architected".

LOL

Dec 1, 13 11:31 am  · 
 · 
citizen

Word.

Dec 1, 13 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
TYP.
http://themetapicture.com/kanye-west-vs-jimi-hendrix/

I'm huge fan of his wife's work though..
Dec 3, 13 5:06 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

That logo you have is awesome. It reminds me of something, but I think it's very obscure and nobody would know what it is...

Dec 3, 13 5:17 pm  · 
 · 
threadkilla

it's the panopticon diagram

Dec 3, 13 5:50 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

it's the i-ching....

Dec 3, 13 5:55 pm  · 
 · 

Donda.

Dec 3, 13 6:15 pm  · 
 · 

esoteric knowledge meets pop cult bling and the results is a pile of flaming shit.  so yeah, I guess that counts as movement of some kind. f'in clowns

Dec 4, 13 10:37 am  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

Donda?

Dharma?

Dec 4, 13 10:51 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: