Archinect
anchor

Holiday wish list

I be no santa klaus but it's always an interesting question to see whatz on the desiring minds of architects as the year comes to a close.  So what ar you hoping to find under the tree this year?

Nov 25, 13 11:27 am
SneakyPete

A new job.

Nov 25, 13 11:31 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

i don't think i could say it better than steve martin

http://www.youtube.com/embed/w6w5vgYVVmA

Nov 25, 13 11:41 am  · 
 · 

Ok, after a little searching, this might now be at the top of my list:

La guillotina from 198 republican shop in Madrid.

and only 190 € !  If I get one then look for an employment ad for an "executioner" to follow.  No way i'm get blood on my gloves.

Nov 25, 13 12:16 pm  · 
 · 

A nuclear strike on DC during the President's State of the Union address to a joint session of congress.

All posts monitored by the NSA

Nov 25, 13 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
DeTwan

Now now Miles, why you gotta put heat on the thread... I suspect someone will be visited by men in black suite shortly.

Nov 25, 13 12:43 pm  · 
 · 

I'm just proposing Peace on Earth and good will towards men.

Nov 25, 13 12:46 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

if that actually happened, doesn't it say in the constitution that hillary would get to be president?

Nov 25, 13 2:00 pm  · 
 · 

nuke strike, then yes hilary to the presidency.  guillotina, however, means new elections.

And I think I like to add a new bowling ball to my wish list.

Nov 25, 13 2:10 pm  · 
 · 
observant

A trip somewhere, in North America, either in the car or using commercial transport, and eating different types of good food, though clearly not on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day, since those are to be with family.

For the U.S.: Hillary to remain in her tony Westchester County, NY suburb ...  why can't she have a show like Martha Stewart or Ina Garten, or even anchor "The View," and be happy, now that she's filthy rich?  (not that I'd be watching).

For the rest of the world: good health (care) ...

Nov 25, 13 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
A shiny new tap and die set. And house shoes that look like Homer Simpson. And a new crew of poker playing buds.
Nov 25, 13 7:28 pm  · 
 · 
Um, wouldn't it be John Kerry who would be next in line? Is he so boring that no one remembers he's our Secretary of State?

I can't really think of anything I want for Christmas. My husband will likely be giving me fabric from Cambodia, where he is working right now, as that's what I asked for.

And world peace, health and education for all, of course.
Nov 25, 13 8:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: