Archinect
anchor

Revit T-Shirts!

TheRevitKid

Hey guys!

The new T-Shirts here on Archinect are awesome and they inspired me to create my own.

The lack of Revit Apparel forced me to create The Revit Kid.com! Online Store. Right now all of the products have the Revit Kid logo and my original Lock idea (see store). I would like to create a lot of different designs for Revit users to wear and show their Revit pride!

Please email me with any graphics or ideas you would like to see on a t-shirt, hat, etc...

Thanks for the great hatch pattern series archinect.

Check out my original Revit t-shirts here:

http://therevitkid.blogspot.com/2009/03/revit-kid-online-store.html

Mar 26, 09 10:34 am
binary

might want to see if the term/word 'revit' is trademarked..... that might be an issue

Mar 26, 09 12:25 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

or if you could get them to sponsor you in witch case you wouldn't have to sell shirts to raise funds?

Mar 26, 09 1:30 pm  · 
 · 
TheRevitKid

To: Manhole Cover - I never even thought of that... I will have to look into. I made sure i registered "The Revit Kid".

To: Antisthenes - get who to sponsor me? Believe it or not I am not trying to make money with the shirts. I did the lowest markups allowed.

Mar 26, 09 6:18 pm  · 
 · 
TheRevitKid

To: Manhole Cover - I never even thought of that... I will have to look into. I made sure i registered "The Revit Kid".

To: Antisthenes - get who to sponsor me? Believe it or not I am not trying to make money with the shirts. I did the lowest markups allowed.

Mar 26, 09 6:18 pm  · 
 · 
binary

depending on the class you registered in, you should be fine.... i had an issue when i registered my clothing line and still sort of pissed about it

Mar 26, 09 6:29 pm  · 
 · 
FrankLloydMike

How about a VectorWorks t-shirt?!

Mar 27, 09 9:58 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: