Archinect
anchor

thank u people of archinect

iaov

i realize now that i have spent the past couple of days reading posts obsessively. it's been a while since i checked archinect, i used to be a somewhat active member some years back, more of an active reader actually, and now i can remember why i had/have such deep respect for this "place". it's a place filled with people who continuously encourage and inspire, every topic has its means of reminding one what architecture is and why we practice it. to sum this up before it turns into a melodramatic 5 page journal, i signed up with a different name just to say thank you, this comes from someone who needed to be inspired, and reading about ideas/thoughts/fears/aspirations from people who are very different in character andbackground i know i came to the right place. it's really weird, how someone you don't know, and will most probably never get to meet in person, can have such a great influence on your life.

Mar 24, 09 5:30 am

Welcome back...

Mar 24, 09 9:45 am  · 
 · 
joearch8

ditto

Mar 24, 09 11:39 am  · 
 · 
SDR

Must be stoned. No, seriously, nice to see you !

Mar 24, 09 2:41 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: