Archinect
anchor

MARCH MADNESS + Obama (could it get any better?)

drums please, Fab?

good times ! slack off from work (what me work?) and follow Barack Obama's ncaa picks !!

final four: louisville (1) memphis (2) pitt (1) north carolina (1) come on mr. president, pick some upsets!

Mar 19, 09 2:16 am
drums please, Fab?

he had pitt vs louisville in the final with louisville the victor but scratched out pitt and replaced with unc then scratched out louisville and replaced with unc go tar heels you got the blessing of the one you can do it yeah i agree carolina of the north goin' all the way yay!

Mar 19, 09 2:26 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

he's really going out on a limb there. how the hell did louisville end up in the big east? its as west as indiana? wtf. butler will win the opener and give carolina (yousuck!) a game.

Mar 19, 09 9:09 am  · 
 · 
cajunarch

nope - LSU gonna beat Butler and then scares Carolina!!

Mar 19, 09 1:31 pm  · 
 · 
orbital2000

if Obama picks NCAA teams like he picked cabinet appointments, he has no chance!

Apr 2, 09 3:30 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

well he has no chance since only one of his picks is in the final four. i wonder how his brother in law's recruiting is going at oregon state.

Apr 2, 09 3:40 pm  · 
 · 
snook_dude

Connecticut VS Connecticut......the women will beat the men!

Apr 2, 09 3:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: