Archinect
anchor

archinect email

cowgill

I haven't been getting email notifications and/or responses from to which I've subscribe nor from members that I know have replied to me via the email feature here....

I've checked my settings and the proper email is listed in my profile ~ what gives?

thanks.

Mar 10, 09 9:12 am

cowgill - i just sent you an email but it bounced back to me. apparently your school's network admin has blacklisted the Archinect.com domain.

Mar 10, 09 1:24 pm  · 
 · 
cowgill

bollocks... i'll send them an email.

thanks paul

Mar 10, 09 4:33 pm  · 
 · 

cowgill - i contacted them and they said that a student must contact the following to have archinect removed from their blacklist...

"For Help"
540-231-4357

please feel free to contact me directly if you need any assistance.

Mar 10, 09 4:36 pm  · 
 · 
cowgill

this is rubbish... you'd think i could adjust my own spam filter/setttings...

thanks again.

Mar 10, 09 4:40 pm  · 
 · 

It is rubbish - they have blocked Archinect from their entire network!

Mar 10, 09 4:42 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

Guess they were unhappy with what somebody said about them here.

Do you go to Yale, by chance?

Mar 10, 09 5:32 pm  · 
 · 

ATTENTION:
No all nighters, no coffee makers, no archinect, no exceptions, and that's the LAW!

Mar 10, 09 5:44 pm  · 
 · 
cowgill

NO ARCHINECT FOR YOU!

lig - vt

Mar 10, 09 5:53 pm  · 
 · 

Just to clarify - they have only blocked email, to my knowledge. I believe the school still allows browser access.

Mar 10, 09 6:03 pm  · 
 · 
cowgill

i have a call in with them and since it's after 5 (EST), they will have to call me back tomorrow to work this out

...the pace is just a "touch" slower here in swVA

Mar 10, 09 6:07 pm  · 
 · 

Interesting...

Mar 10, 09 10:20 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

cowgill, i had that problem as well, so i switched to a different email. i might have offended a prof.

Mar 10, 09 11:34 pm  · 
 · 
cowgill

still, ... smells fishy to me.

Mar 11, 09 4:53 pm  · 
 · 
BabbleBeautiful

VT definitely has full browser access to archinect, but for each student to have to call in to remove the blacklist is.... odd, to say the least.

Mar 12, 09 2:57 am  · 
 · 
idiotwind

lol orhan

Mar 13, 09 2:09 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: