Archinect
anchor

Is It Me Dying or Is It Me Dying In Front of You That Bothers You ? So Sorry.

b3tadine[sutures]
Dying With Dignity or Sparing You The Reality?

Why should anyone be forced to die with dignity, or die privately to make you less squeamish? I think that she should be allowed to die on the Television. It might even do us some good.

Feb 19, 09 1:56 pm
liberty bell

beta!!!! It's YOU dying that bothers me!!!

Oh, you didn't literally mean *you* dying, did you? Sorry. Carry on.

Feb 19, 09 2:02 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

will the death occur before or after the need for a convertor box?

Feb 19, 09 2:14 pm  · 
 · 
dml955i

I keep waiting for "The Running Man" to become a real(ity) TV show...

Feb 19, 09 2:55 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

That's really bizarre. I had no idea this was going on. The British are a strange bunch. I suppose they say that about us though...

Feb 19, 09 3:05 pm  · 
 · 
Emilio

they used to be called gladiator contests...

Feb 19, 09 3:08 pm  · 
 · 
fays.panda

weird

Mar 2, 09 12:09 am  · 
 · 
idiotwind

i'de like to see her jump a motorcycle into the grand canyon with gigantic fireworks attached and large banners /balloons with a large reception/ dance party on live tv. you could get some real nice shots with cameramen at the bottom capturing footage of the landing.

Mar 2, 09 12:25 am  · 
 · 
constanthappiness

Not sure how to feel on this one.. my nephew has leukemia so in one way I commend her..She must be one strong woman.. I just know what I would do if I were to have her fate. Inviting cameras to watch would not even be in my vocabulary! I don't know whether this is good or bad, but it feels just like a bad train wreck or the bad accident on the side of the road that backs up traffic for miles not because lanes are closed but because cars inch by to catch a better glimpse...

Mar 2, 09 1:25 am  · 
 · 
idiotwind

why not go out in a blaze of badass glory? if she wants it, give it to her...

Mar 2, 09 1:39 am  · 
 · 
aspect

i think its the commercial inbetween and those who make big bulks out of it that bothers ppl...

Mar 2, 09 1:50 am  · 
 · 
trace™

That's sad. If this goes over, yes, there will be lotsa money going to sponsorship. The only good I'd see out of this if the majority of the money goes to her sons.

Seems like a slippery slope, though. Next it'll be someone willing to commit suicide to get his family some money, or just the fame.

Personally this kind of thing turns my stomach, but then again, I am not one to slow traffic down to look at an accident (quick glance, but I don't enjoy entertainment at someone else's expenses)

Mar 2, 09 8:20 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: