Archinect
anchor

Grasshopper or Paracloud?

Pocket Mies

What are the difference in capabilities between Grasshopper and Paracloud? HAs anyone used both? The weight of the discussions here would lead me to believe that Grasshopper has momentum going for it at the moment. Any thoughts on anything here would be helpful.

Feb 19, 09 1:47 pm
Pocket Mies

Apologies for two posts...my browser locked up...that's what I get for posting at work...

Feb 19, 09 2:04 pm  · 
 · 

Grasshopper is quickly catching up to the abilities of Paracloud re: working with excel info, etc. I have PC for a specific task (multi-component surface population) mainly because the patterning is based off of an iterative excel workbook, but outside of that work primarily with Rhinoscript and Grasshopper. GH does have the added benefit of being free!

Feb 19, 09 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
cowgill

i recommend grasshopper as it has more depth, but i'll leave it up to anti for the real explanation ...

Feb 19, 09 2:34 pm  · 
 · 

it all boils down to tools are tools and you should use the one thats best for the task at hand...

Feb 19, 09 3:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: