Archinect
anchor

Japanese firms in France - suggestions?

Fefi

Goodmorning to all of you! 

I'm writing here hoping to find advice.

I've always been passionate about Japanese architecture (I'm also studying Japanese - currently is the 4th year) and  have always wanted to go there for a period.  I was selected to study there for 6 months but then the tsunami/Fukushima accident happened exactly when I had to go so I lost my opportunity And am regretting it now. 

I graduated last year, and have a year of work experience here in Milan. But I feel it's time for me to go and try new things, I'm always willing to learn something more/know new environments and countries and do something different or something useful (like disaster relief architecture). 

On top of that my boyfriend will be moving to Paris soon.. I thought it might be a great opportunity for me too to try and give a turn to my current life.

the language wouldn't be a problem, I can speak Italian, English, French, some Japanese and a bit of Korean.

and here we come.. Do you have any suggestions for design firms in Paris? The top choice would be if I could be hired by Shugeru Ban, or Kuma.. But I'm  trying to find other firms too.. Do you know any, given what I told you about my interests and passions?

Nov 5, 13 10:59 am
Fefi

Up.

Nov 7, 13 3:49 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: