Archinect
anchor

Real Estate Management/Development or Masters in Architecture after Bachelors in Architecture

Nipun Shahi

Hi,

This is a very Crucial period of life going on from where my life pattern will be changed. I have done five years of B.Architecture course from India and right now working as an Architect in an International Design Company which designs Big scale projects for a real estate developers. I work there in a Design Team who mostly does the designing of all projects and then pass it to the working drawing teams. I am loving designing stuff like this. But I don't want to die working someone else's company and keep on designing for them. I want to make my own name and good amount of money.  So I am thinking thinking to pursue Masters in Architecture from Abroad (US or Canada). But as we do designing for Real Estate Developers what I have noticed ( Indian Developers) they are not sensitive about the architecture and they don't actually have taste but still they earn good amount of money here. So my mind is badly confused that shall I go for Real Estate Management course and Use my architecture skills in that and have better career ahead or to do M.Arch and practice as an Architect only.

Please help me which course has Better Value in US and Canada. What do you recommend on that.

Regards

Nipun Shahi

Oct 27, 13 5:35 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: