Archinect
anchor

Public health and architecture.

jso1226

Hello everyone!

I'm currently a senior in a liberal arts college and my major is not in design. But i have always been interested the relationship between built environment and public health. I have been thinking about applying to graduate school for Architecture or urban planning but now i started to realize that architecture school at this point is not really realistic for me and i think getting some experience first would be better for me. Plus, job market in architecture is pretty daunting.

Since my primary interest lies in health and built environment, i was thinking maybe getting a job related to public health or go to public health graduate school in order to get some experience and then going back to architecture or urban planning school later when i'm ready. I understand that there are concurrent programs in urban planning and public health, but i'm not sure if planning is a good fit for me.

I'm so confused and lost, so i was wondering if this is a good idea and any advices on what options i have would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank You!

Oct 23, 13 4:54 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: