Archinect
anchor

AAARGGGHHH HOOOOOOOKIN!

s=r*(theta)

I just failed another A.R.E. (BDCS)!! somebody help me keep my cool!!!!

Oct 21, 13 6:15 pm
gruen
Do you know what they call someone who failed all the exams then passed them the second time?

Architect.
Oct 21, 13 6:32 pm  · 
 · 
s=r*(theta)

broke? :)

thanks Gruen

Oct 21, 13 7:13 pm  · 
 · 

You don't need a license to be broke. 

Oct 21, 13 8:11 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Oct 21, 13 8:55 pm  · 
 · 
LITS4FormZ

Taking PPP on Wednesday...............................

Oct 21, 13 9:01 pm  · 
 · 

I failed two of nine. Just keep at it, you'll get there.  Is there still a six month waiting period to retake? That's the sucky part.

Oct 21, 13 9:28 pm  · 
 · 
Benjamin_

Yikes, I have BDCS in two weeks.....sorry to hear. I know it's frustrating. Any advice?

I have only failed PPP so far. I did well on the exam but I rushed the vignette and must have missed something. It was easy and I'm kicking myself for failing. Oh well, chin up.

Oct 22, 13 10:20 am  · 
 · 
geezertect

You don't need a license to be broke

Ahh, but, you do need a license, and a Masters (preferably Ivy), and many years of experience to practice the genteel brand of poverty we are noted for and proud of.

Oct 22, 13 10:27 am  · 
 · 

I said broke, not destitute.

Oct 22, 13 1:01 pm  · 
 · 
s=r*(theta)

@Benjamin

i would say make sure to study the vignettes, i passed all but the ramp, i think i know where my mistake was tho. also i use the kaplan and ballast, the aggravating thing is it seems most of the stuff coverd in the material was not on the exam :(

Oct 22, 13 1:06 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

I failed one cause I took the section in the wrong place in the vignette and realized it right at the end. It's like flushing money down the toilet.

Oct 22, 13 1:12 pm  · 
 · 
s=r*(theta)

"It's like flushing money down the toilet"

thats how i feel, even tho i dnt get reimbursed from my company until i pass

Oct 22, 13 2:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: