Archinect
anchor

Complimenting architecture degrees

jschmit13

Hey guys, just a quick question, i'm curious about becoming an architect and getting into the architecture field. what routes as far as getting an education is going to be the best in the current job market. and what degree might be best to compliment "said architecture degree" I was thinking something in business just because that helps show you have different skills and it also helps give you a fall back plan. along with that what are the pros and cons of going into the architecture field, I've done a little research but I just wanted to get more information from current and former students and professionals. let me know what you guys think/know! thanks!

Oct 20, 13 5:17 pm
gruen
Are you a high school student? You might consider structural engineering and arch. Lots of people do biz and arch. Law and arch if you want to do construction law. Otherwise...if you are already in college what are you studying now?
Oct 20, 13 6:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: