Archinect
anchor

Undergraduate universities help.

lolllllll

Hello, I need some suggestion for some good undergraduate universities for b.a. architecture, that I can get in with a toefl of 85.

Reading 21, Listening 24, Speaking 20, and writting 20.

I previously got a score of 83 with reading 19, listening 20 speaking 23 and writing 21.

I don't wish to take the toefl ibt test anymore since I am weak in time management and blanked out in the speaking and writing part.

I wanted to U. of Waterloo, but my main concern is the base program that they have. (I don't want to waste more time, since I have already taken a gap year.

I want to avoid taking the sat as much as possible.

Please tell me the names of good undergrad universities that teaches their courses either in english or spanish.  The location doesn't matter, but I want to focus more in a european countries

Oct 9, 13 4:27 pm
Non Sequitur

U Waterloo grad here.

Not sure what you mean by base program, it's a 5 year complete with coop. Entrance to the school is based on in-person interviews as well as academic and proficiency exams. From the students I have interviewed and taught studio, a decent number would not pass a basic English proficiency exam. Take from that what you want.

Architecture programs take time, if you're looking for a short-cut or the "easy way" then change your focus, architecture is not for you.

Oct 9, 13 4:36 pm  · 
 · 
lolllllll

Non Sequitur, I am not from Canada and my native language is not english or spanish. I want to study architecture despite hearing the high percentage rate on  unemployment. My main concern is that waterloo requires people who score 90 below to take the base program or 4-8 months of English courses.  I could have study architecture in the country that I am currently living in, but I just want to go abroad... A question, do people need to have high score in math?

Oct 13, 13 11:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: