Archinect
anchor

this spawned an avid interest

I remember seeing this when it came out, and people wondering what the hell is was about. Just thought I'd share it with you all. It did open my eyes to both fragrances and Foreign film making. Brilliant

Nov 30, 08 1:24 am
clamfan

Totally gay dude

Nov 30, 08 4:34 am  · 
 · 

cool bit of propoganda, techno. love the graphic quality, the repetition, and the mood.

won't make me think twice about fragrance, despite that being the point of it, but it's still worth admiring.

Nov 30, 08 7:59 am  · 
 · 
kangnar

huge waste of my time

Nov 30, 08 8:11 am  · 
 · 
randomized

like the music and the balconies don't like perfumes, they keep me from breathing fresh air

Nov 30, 08 8:21 am  · 
 · 
ARKTEK

34 seconds is a HUGE waste of time?

Nov 30, 08 9:17 am  · 
 · 
ARKTEK

I like it for what it is.

Nov 30, 08 9:18 am  · 
 · 

exactly, arktek.

Nov 30, 08 10:06 am  · 
 · 
Emilio

i'm mad as hell and i'm not going to take it anymore!

Nov 30, 08 10:29 am  · 
 · 

totally squirt

almost 19 year old naive question: "So what is it? Did that guy like fuck all those women?!?"

"Yeah, and that was just the night before."

Nov 30, 08 10:39 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

tom ford spring/summer 2008 collection totally opened my eyes...just thought i'd share

Nov 30, 08 3:00 pm  · 
 · 

Where are those single ladies now?

Nov 30, 08 4:20 pm  · 
 · 
Emilio

ooooh, nude people next to dressed people and couples fucking on a park bench...so transgressive...you hardly see that anymore on the internet...

Nov 30, 08 5:44 pm  · 
 · 

the funny thing was that for weeks all they said was "egoiste" without the product placement. Pity the scent was putrid as one nose called it.

Hah hah I like the Tom Ford collection, yea the clothes too. The guy standing next to the couple looks like James Bond.

Dec 6, 08 10:10 pm  · 
 · 
binary

this made me think

a nd it st i l l doe s at t i m es

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMWXyEHoN88

Dec 6, 08 10:17 pm  · 
 · 

when this came out (having never heard of A-ha) I swore that was Val Kilmer in the video....funny that

Dec 6, 08 10:47 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: