Archinect
anchor

Sustainable architecture masters in Mediterranean countries

ioannaco

Good afternoon!

I'm interested in attending a Sustainable- bioclimatic architecture master next year, and i've come across quite a few of them during my search( in universita degli studi di firenze,universidad camilo josé cela, universidad politécnica de madrid, Istituto Nazionale di Architettura Roma, IED Istituto Europeo di Design Torino, etc)

I'd like to ask you based on your personal experience(or not) what are the best sustainable architecture masters you know(not very focused in urban design preferably) or any comments you have for the one you have attended. Any kind of help will be appreciated,

Thank you in advance!,

Ioanna

Sep 30, 13 1:27 pm

Hey Ioanna,

Im interested in Sustainable Architecture master and also from the next year. I would like to help you but i have the same questions as you have. What was your experience so far? Did you find out something more regard the topic?

Thank you!

Ivana

Nov 8, 13 6:57 pm  · 
 · 

Hi,

All I have for you is MAYAB in Madrid (ETSAM).

http://www.mayab.com/

I haven't attended, so I can't provide any comments other than I know people who did it and liked it.

Nov 12, 13 12:45 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: