Archinect
anchor

SCI-Arc Spring 09 _ housing, living, new student

cja

My name is CJ, im a 22 year old white kid from New Jersey..
I am responsible, respectful and very easy to get along with..
I like to have fun but ive come to terms with the fact that im an architecture student.....

Im moving to Cali the first week of January to attend SCI-Arc.. I do not know anyone and am not to familiar with the area. Anyone out there who might be in a similar situation or who is just looking to find a place to live or someone to live with email me at [email protected]

Thanks

also any advice would be greatly appreciated..........

Nov 14, 08 10:10 am
cja

and please post on this thread also, but feel free to email me!!!!

Nov 14, 08 11:23 am  · 
 · 
grid

There are a few "room for rent" posts up around sci-arc. Email someone in the office and I'm sure they will relay the information to you - they are also aware of places available that aren't posted on the boards here. If that doesn't work shoot me an email and I will see what I can do.

Nov 14, 08 10:10 pm  · 
 · 
STU

this may be stating the obvious, but i've had a lot of success finding apts in LA via craigslist. silver lake is a cool area to live in.

Nov 17, 08 4:20 am  · 
 · 
cja

i have looked in craigslist, i was hoping to room with another student but its cutting it pretty close in time........ thank you very much i will continue my search until i realize that i have to just make a decision

Nov 19, 08 9:39 pm  · 
 · 
sanofiSYN

i'm already thinking about sci arc for school. what's a safe area w/fairly enough amenities (food, coffee, groceries) close enough to commute to via bike? Although a car in L.A. is almost a necessity, I'd rather avoid it for most day to day things.

Dec 13, 08 7:18 pm  · 
 · 
grid

downtown, echo park...

you can take the gold line from mt washington or just ride your bike from there too.

Dec 14, 08 12:45 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: