Archinect
anchor

Firms in South Korea

jonnyray

I am thinking of moving to South Korea for a year. Anyone know of local firms or foreign firms doing interesting work there?

Nov 6, 08 12:26 pm
Xing

MASS STUDIES

Nov 6, 08 1:26 pm  · 
 · 
Philarch

If I was looking for firms in South Korea and I had no idea where to start - I would look into all the firms that have designed buildings in the Heyri Art Village.

Nov 6, 08 4:00 pm  · 
 · 
ogataken

polymur.com are doing a cultural center in jeju-do, and some mixed use in Seoul - cornell and AA connections

himma.co.kr are working with officeDA there - just opened a NY office

aiarchitects.com

As far as I can tell, most of the Songdo work is being designed in New York, and substantially complete.

Samoo

...with the value of the won so unpredictable now, you might do just as well teaching english, and get an apartment with the deal.

Nov 6, 08 5:25 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Heerim. I know they recruit 'mericans. The work could be a bit corporate, but they gave me a SICK offer in the spring of 2007 and I only gave them a resume and a design sheet at a career fare to get the premium they were giving away. They didn't give me the premium, but they offered me a job. If I hadn't accepted something already elsewhere, I would have seriously considered it.

Nov 7, 08 12:17 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Hasselhoff! How nice to see you!!!

Nov 7, 08 12:24 am  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

I'm back in 'Merica. Keep an eye on your email. I am slowly putting together the ULTIMATE KAWASAKI ONE MAN JAM! Should be good. On sale SOOOOOOOON! (Or a few months. I don't know.)

Nov 7, 08 12:29 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: