Archinect
anchor

Best architecture/landscape magazines for graphics?

naderdaou

Im currently a landscape architect, and now beginning my masters in architecture. Im looking for a magazine that has good graphics and a bunch of rendering/computer graphic tips for architecture in programs such as adobe collection/rhino/sketchup...etc. I cant find anything online, does anyone have anything in mind? Something that can aid me in my everyday as a student in architecture.

Thanks

Sep 13, 13 2:01 am
Beepbeep

Buy combinatory urbanism and all of the bracket books and pamphlet architect any good theory or design - research journals have great examples of what to strive for as in quality 

Sep 14, 13 12:06 am  · 
 · 
3tk

Landscape Architecture Magazine (the ASLA publication) has begun to add quick tutorial type of articles of late.  For examples I'd head to the publications Beepbeep has mentioned; competitions are a good place to look at as well.

Sep 16, 13 12:34 pm  · 
 · 
tityle

Some time ago I discovered the ground magazine which is published by the ontario association of landscape architects. You could check out this one as well.

Sep 17, 13 4:43 am  · 
 · 
accesskb

buy the books on graphical presentation by Tufte ... then get creative ;)

Sep 17, 13 5:16 am  · 
 · 
naderdaou

Thanks guys

Sep 18, 13 11:43 pm  · 
 · 
A.Gann
I reiterate beepbeep and add Topos, Dirt, Praxis, AD, and the BLDGBlog website.
Sep 27, 13 9:01 am  · 
 · 
m_buckley_

http://www.landezine.com/

Sep 27, 13 10:51 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: