Archinect
anchor

Office Specification around the world - BCO Survey Invite

ThinKing

I am conducting a global survey of office specification variations around the world in 6 key locations: Abu Dhabi / Banglaore / London / Moscow / New York & Shanghai, on behalf of the British Council of Offices (BCO). The survey is the first ever President's Project designed to identify new areas of research and thought leadership.

I would like to invite professional members of the Archinect community from all parts of the supply chain, to take part in our survey.

The research focuses around the BCO Specification which is used in office developments here in the UK. We are using the spec as a basis for the survey and we're asking practitioners with experience of working on office developments in any of the 6 locations stated, to define how key dimensions of the BCO spec vary for those locations.

If you're interested, please drop me a line at:

[email protected]

stating which location you'd like to provide info for and what your role is (i.e. Architect / Main contractor etc).

I will then forward you a link to the survey online, and then do please feel free to forward it to your colleagues and associates in other parts of the industry in that location.

Naturally, all participants will receive a summary of our findings and an invitation to attend the launch of the research here in London.

Thanking you in advance

Neal Kalita

Oct 10, 08 9:38 am
ThinKing

Oh I should also state that the deadline for survey submissions is 24th OCTOBER 2008!

Thanks

NK

Oct 10, 08 9:39 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: