Archinect
anchor

Religulous: First showing, anybody going?

Antisthenes
Trailer

Religulous is directed by Larry Charles, of both Masked and Anonymous and Borat previously. The film is being distributed domestically by Lionsgate, the studio that also brought Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 to the big screen. Religulous arrives in theaters everywhere starting on October 3rd this fall. Don't miss it!

Oct 1, 08 3:08 pm
Antisthenes

you can download "Masked and Anonymous" on bittorrent now

Oct 1, 08 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
binary

i seen him on the daily show last night.....

Oct 1, 08 3:51 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Can I guess how it ends?

Oct 1, 08 5:13 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

i'm not giving money to that guy

Oct 1, 08 5:41 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

download it then

Oct 1, 08 5:51 pm  · 
 · 
farwest1

I'd change what you wrote to "harmFUL, mentally challenged people."

Religion—or, rather, dogmatic ideology—causes the world's problems.

Oct 1, 08 5:52 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

are we predispositioned to make believe for our own selfish ends of control and in turn abuse?

Oct 1, 08 6:00 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

do Brights never abuse?

Oct 1, 08 6:15 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

Bright is a naturalist worldview free from superstition a myth not a individual or group of individual persons i do believe to gain political status for Secularity.

but that is just my take on static labeling as well as understanding of E-prime and non violent communication.

and i would say we all abuse in some form or another unknowingly and contentiously based on experienced learned in our environment to survive as we see fit be it with tragic tactics or win win strategies. duality and existence in a universe based on chaos theory.

Oct 1, 08 6:29 pm  · 
 · 
Ea™e

would Brights ever unite in the face of oppression?
Would your 'worldview' transcend a religion state, should it take power in your community?
Do brights dissolve and re-establish ever few years so as to not appear to be tradition?
Is each day a new day, or is a pattern or history emerging in your group?

Oct 1, 08 8:01 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

Everybody is a Bright, just some don't know it or refuse to yet.
Nature defines life. And the world is Brighter every day.

Oct 2, 08 2:10 pm  · 
 · 
SDR

Anybody see the movie ? Review ?

Oct 5, 08 2:46 pm  · 
 · 
tauhaus

I saw it last night. It was pretty solid. Some great moments. The editing is hilarious.

Oct 5, 08 4:30 pm  · 
 · 
MArch n' unemployed

i saw it on friday, i like bill maher anyway but i found the movie to be very funny and much better than i expected

Oct 5, 08 4:55 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

I loved the retarded priest at the Vatican he really had the best opinion about the church :)

Oct 6, 08 11:33 am  · 
 · 
MArch n' unemployed

he was great. also love the arkansas senator who said you don't need to pass an IQ test to become a senator. really? you think?

Oct 6, 08 12:02 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

ya that was classic too.

Oct 6, 08 12:30 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: