Archinect
anchor

Undergraduate programm?

anaruggi

I'm an international student that will be applying for the undergraduate programm of architecture. I already have a few universities in mind, like Cornell, Syracuse, Penn State and UT Austin, but I would be glad if anyone could recommend me others. 

Aug 28, 13 8:25 pm
Median

It depends what is your focus, if you are more focused on experimental architecture, then you should look at SCI-ARC.

Aug 28, 13 8:46 pm  · 
 · 
observant

They (your list) all look like 5 year B.Arch. programs, so you might also consider:

USC-Los Angeles, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, Univ of Oregon, Washington State Univ., Rice Univ., and Virginia Tech.

Aug 28, 13 9:43 pm  · 
 · 
natematt

It seems like everyone is all about the BArch programs on here lately.

Aug 28, 13 11:16 pm  · 
 · 
observant

I think most people either ask about architecture from the outset, meaning from high school, so 5, or how to get into it later, after studying something else, so 3+.  A few ask 5 or 4+2, but more for the pros and cons of each system.  Some parents have also come on to the forum with this very question.  I think the local 4 plus the trophy 2 trumps the eh-ok 5, but to each their own.  It's even cheaper that way than the 5 that is far away and out of state, without a residency reclassification.

Aug 29, 13 12:12 am  · 
 · 

Rensselaer Polytechnic Instittue, Pratt, Cooper Union

Aug 29, 13 12:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: