Archinect
anchor

AutoCad Architecture 22012: Boot Camp or Parallels

ramoroso

I've been running AutoCad Architecture on my Mac Pro through Parallels for the last couple of years. It has been ok, but sluggish at times. Whenever there is a Parallels software update, it seems to screw up my AutoCad. Yesterday, after the latest Parallels update, everything seems to be working fine, except for my cursor in the drawing area. It is tracking so fast, I can't seem to pick anything or pick a window. The cross hairs or pick box moves too quick and jumps off the drawing area. I've looked through the Parallels forum, and this seems to be a reoccurring problem for some years now, without any solution. I've  just about had it with Parallels, and I'm thinking of switching to Boot Camp. Any thoughts or solutions to my problem?

Aug 18, 13 8:37 pm
apapaz
Ditch parallels and start a boot camp. The only issue I have is when I need to photo shop something and switch back over to my MacOS. Parallels just uses up too much of the RAM.
Aug 19, 13 1:41 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: