Archinect
anchor

Seeking Guidance regarding Architectual Studies LOCATION

kmp123

Hi Everyone!

I am an Interior Design graduate and I am now seeking programs to enroll in to further my education in architecture. I have researched many of the "architectural technology" programs available through-out Ontario, and then I came across the ACET (Architectural Construction Engineering Technology" program at Conestoga, in Cambridge.

I am seeking advice from Architects and people within the Engineering/Construction industry to elaborate on their selection process when it comes to hiring fresh graduates. I want to make the next few years of returning to school the best experience possible, by gaining as much experience as possible. At the end of my schooling, I want to be completely comfortable with the construction of a building, writing my BCIN Exams, and not only become a qualified licensed Arch. Techbologist, but be able to project manage as well.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You

Kayla

Aug 13, 13 5:09 pm
Beepbeep

do a Master of Architecture it will be a good combo with a BSID

Aug 13, 13 8:00 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: