Archinect
anchor

TeamViewer Remote Desktop

mightylittle™

while i'm on the subject of tech tangents...here's another great one.

TeamViewer Remote Desktop is a free remote desktop client that is more feature rich and intuitive than any other i've used before.

for non-commercial (er, uh...private) use it's not just free, but better and less wonky than gotomymeeting, it's many times easier to configure than Chicken of the VNC, at least for me anyways...and instantly successful.

i was messing around with it last night and was able to take control of my brother in law's PC using my iMac, and vice-versa.

this one is a definite productivity tool for remote users...

i have no affiliation with TeamViewer or Google!!! really! i just like sharing good tech shit with my peeps at the 'nect.

even antisthenes, although i imagine rhino has an embedded virtual desktop that allows you to control when, where and how animals are eaten the world over...and whether or not people are eating too much quinoa, or not enough kale, or whether or not their diets correspond with their design protocols, etc etc etc...j/k anti. not.

Sep 4, 08 3:14 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: