Archinect
anchor

SURFACE

allSTAR

i'm happy to see the apple axiotron modbook (just a stupid name for a tablet) come out. BUT have you guys seen/noticed the Microsoft Surface ?!!!
it makes the "axiotron modbook" look primitive or more like something from the middle ages

TEDtalks
SurfaceVideo

Aug 25, 08 10:41 pm
Peru

Ever care to think whats beneath the surface?
Why the heck are you comparing it to a tablet... btw its not apple who did the modbook..

Aug 26, 08 12:57 am  · 
 · 
allSTAR

why should i care whats beneath the surface?!! i'm not a hardware engineer. as a user i'm interested in its application and utility in design.

i'm comparing the technology not the end product. (the microsoft surface is not the final product... it is still being refined)

Aug 26, 08 1:55 am  · 
 · 
Liebchen

Yeah, Surface. Awesome. Unfortunately, it seems that all Microsoft thinks its good for is:

-finger painting.
-games.
-resizing pictures.
-ordering drinks.
-entertaining party guests.
-finding out where to buy things.

If this serious advancement of interface hardware, why aren't there equally advanced visions of its application from Microsoft?

Aug 27, 08 11:23 am  · 
 · 
snook_dude

I thought this was a topic about Susan Surface....she seems to have fallen into the abiss at Yale~~~~

Aug 27, 08 12:05 pm  · 
 · 
ether

yawn. old news.

Aug 27, 08 12:09 pm  · 
 · 
surface

you mean... the Yabyss?!

Aug 27, 08 12:31 pm  · 
 · 

Y, S, o, Ahhhhh!!! ....

Aug 27, 08 12:33 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

does yale still suck?

Aug 27, 08 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

lols @ yale jokes.

Aug 27, 08 3:35 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: