Archinect
anchor

experiences with Gardiner and Theobald

archetecton

I am considering applying for a job with G&L. Does anyone have experience working with them, or for them?

I was approached with a position in mind and well, its time for due diligence. What are they like to collaborate with on a project? What are they like to work for as an employer?

Aug 13, 08 2:17 pm
PsyArch

Anything I say would be slander.

Aug 13, 08 7:44 pm  · 
 · 
PsyArch

In what capacity will you be working with/for them?

Aug 13, 08 7:45 pm  · 
 · 
archetecton

They want to hire me to work on developing their LEED and sustainable design policies.

Aug 18, 08 3:31 pm  · 
 · 
revcrank

I've dealt with them for a couple hospitality projects, and might be working with them again on a hotel. I was kind of impressed but not amazed. My primary contact was a decent ball buster. I think they did a lot of work for the client prior to us coming on board with lease negotiations. After talking with him, it seemed like he traveled a lot and worked with some starchitects. I also got the impression he made a lot of $$$, which i hear is nice. Could be a good gig. Wish I could help more. Good luck.

Aug 18, 08 6:55 pm  · 
 · 
archetecton

Thanks, revcrank. I also got the impression that there may be benefits associated with working for them.

PsyArch, you mentioned slander. What happened?

Anyone else work for or with this firm?

Aug 20, 08 3:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: