Archinect
anchor

Latest Hollywood Starchitect - Gillian Andreson

crowbert

From Newsweek:

Q.What else have you been up to lately?
A. I travel a lot and have bought and sold a lot of houses. I like doing up houses and getting into the architecture. I've spent a lot of time doing that in various places in the world.

Q. Like where?
A. London, California, Canada. There's another country that I've just added that I'm not going to talk about because it's private. So that's four continents.

Q. California and Canada are on the same continent.
A. It doesn't sound so special, then. Never mind. Your voice is actually very similar to Ben Affleck's voice. Has he ever told you that?

Jul 20, 08 3:57 pm
binary

can i buy a vowel please...... how about a "D"

Jul 20, 08 4:53 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

you mean gillian anderson?

does this mean that the hot architect/xfiles dreams i used to have may actually play out? fantastic...

Jul 20, 08 4:58 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

did she design Bleak House? Get it? see she was in the masterpiece theatre version of Bleak House. and she's doing houses and see. oh nevermind mulder...

Jul 20, 08 5:11 pm  · 
 · 
n_

Ummmm...awesome. I love the compliment that serves as a subject changer.

Q. California and Canada are on the same continent.
A. It doesn't sound so special, then. Never mind. Your voice is actually very similar to Ben Affleck's voice. Has he ever told you that?

Jul 20, 08 5:24 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

is that a compliment?

Jul 20, 08 5:51 pm  · 
 · 
Appleseed

Seems like Joel Stein interview-

Jul 20, 08 7:35 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

I'm waiting for an actor that I don't like to start pretending to be an architect before I become indignant. Oh there was Hayden Christensen, I almost forgot...

Anyway, she's awesome and I can't wait for X-Files this Friday!

Jul 20, 08 7:40 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

ben stiller flips houses, as does adam corolla

Jul 20, 08 8:36 pm  · 
 · 
ARCHlTORTURE

flip this house is not architecture...

Jul 20, 08 8:42 pm  · 
 · 

flip this house can be architecture, though...just so many times its not. It becomes window dressing.

Jul 20, 08 8:47 pm  · 
 · 
crowbert

You know I've always wanted to believe I'm an architect.

Jul 21, 08 10:13 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

gillian anderson is from grand rapids

Jul 21, 08 11:35 am  · 
 · 
Synergy

Man, I hope you guys never dabble in community theatre or play in a band on the weekends or join an amatuer sports team, because that would be so insulting to the real professional actors, musicians and athletes. The nerve of having interests outside of your strictly defined career path, it's sickening.

Jul 21, 08 12:35 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

ironically enough synergy, most archinecters aren't even real professional architects yet.

Jul 21, 08 4:48 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Excellent point synergy.

Stop hatin' yall!

Jul 21, 08 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

and get into community theatre!

Jul 21, 08 5:10 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: