Archinect
anchor

Architecture undergrad

lawfullaw

Hi guys,

I'm a newly admitted UBC student, and I will be starting my Balchelor of Arts undergrad studies in the coming September. Here's the thing: I wanna become an architect, and I'm planning to apply for UBC's Environmental Design in year 2. Forgive my vanity, cuz one reason I wanna attend UBC has to do with its reputation. :-p

I know it's such a shame, but I gotta admit the fact that I got rejected by both UofT and McGill architecture. I got rejected by McGill cuz I didn't take either Physics or Chemistry in high school. Yet, I'm considering to transfer from UBC to UofT architecture (hopefully it'll work out). So, anyone's kind enough to tell me about the prosoect of both UBC's Bachelor of Environmental Design, and UofT's Bachelor of Arts in Architectural Studies? How hard is it to transfer from UBC to UofT? Which university has a better school of architecture?

I would very much appreciate any advice that you can offer me in this matter. Thank you so much!!!

Cheers,

Law

Jul 9, 13 10:41 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: