Archinect
anchor

english speaking architecture school for master

neginghp

I wonder if anyone knows an english architecture school for master which I can apply foe september semester in europe.I really appriciate it

Jun 30, 13 11:55 pm
TED

If your from a non-eu country, your chances are slim as you will need a visa and application review often takes up to 4 weeks. And it sounds by your writing that perhaps you need to take IELTS and meet a minimum standard generally 6.5 across all test for Masters - this is the case in UK and US.  

Some schools allow lower, however can say if you don't have this standard you are throwing your money down the tubes as you will not understand, be able to write or communicate to the level of expected.  If you need to improve your english skills suggest coming at least 6 months ahead of the course [1 year better] and do an english course.

Jul 1, 13 5:38 am  · 
 · 
MJPM

Hello guys,

For those of you interested in the best masters please take a look.

http://www.ie.edu/school-architecture-design/master-architectural-management-design/

Jul 20, 13 8:57 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: