Archinect
anchor

Portfolio Crit!

Bandit3

I'm a 2nd year MARCH 1 student and just revamped by portfolio.  Would appreciate your fresh eyes and feedback on this, thanks a lot!

http://issuu.com/brianykim/docs/gradportfolio

Jun 28, 13 4:08 pm
Bandit3

I should also add that this is more of a portfolio sample, rather than a full-blown portfolio.  Thanks again!

Jun 28, 13 4:11 pm  · 
 · 
med.

Now THAT is a portfolio! 

Excellent work.  You should be very very proud.  You have a very good graphic and design sensibility and the work is just fantastic.  I'm inspired myself and I have been working for over seven years!

Jun 28, 13 6:04 pm  · 
 · 
Nice work my fellow countryman!

As med. iterated, you have a strong aesthetic sensibility; really shows your balanced design approach.

You made some strong statement graphics, which I found very effective. However, I found that you could've maybe added more variety to our work.
Jun 28, 13 6:13 pm  · 
 · 
Bandit3

Thanks for the comments @med!  I'm humbled that my work inspired you!

@JonoLee I agree with you.  I checked out your portfolio and its great to see work outside of the purely arch realm.  I hope to pursue some investigations as well outside of arch and implement them into my portfolio.  Architecture is so much more than built forms and it only makes sense to look at other facets within our world.

Thanks for the comments so far.

Jun 28, 13 7:44 pm  · 
 · 
OneLostArchitect

I like it. 

Jun 28, 13 8:37 pm  · 
 · 
m4tthew

I recently wondered whether anyone has photoshopped other people's renders into their own images. You have managed to answer this on pg19.

Jun 30, 13 3:33 pm  · 
 · 
choresi

Great portfolio!

Just wondering what programs do you use for 3d modelling?

Jul 2, 13 9:21 pm  · 
 · 
choresi

oops never mind guessing its Revit. 

Jul 2, 13 9:23 pm  · 
 · 
Bandit3

@choresi - correct, it is mainly Revit for my 3D modeling. Thanks!

Jul 3, 13 8:17 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: