Archinect
anchor

The start of the internet was the end of the internet

linton

Just want tot put this out there because I think it's pretty important and relates in numerous ways our profession. What I want to posit is this: the start of the internet is the end of the internet. Which is to say that basically the beginning is the end and vice versa. You have all heard of internet and, presumably, most of you use the internet.That's a fair statement that is not questioned too much. However, what is more contested is the presumption that the beginning of the internet necessitates its end. That is to say that the beginning, in some  a priori sense, contains the end. We proceed from here and the question is still very much still open ended. Just want to throw that out there as a point of contention. Hope for a good deal of discussion & elucidation regarding this matter. Please don't hesitate to get back to me with any questions. I'll be out of the office but returning in two weeks and will respond to your emails in as timely a fashion as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Jun 8, 13 3:26 am
boy in a well

the start of this thread was the end of this thread.

Jun 8, 13 4:16 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

everything dies.  that's just sort of the nature of things.  the internet will still be here long after i'm gone.

you presume the people reading your forum post on the internet use the internet?  my initial suspicion is that you're high and somehow that made you feel like posting to a public forum was a good idea.  odd thing about chemically enhanced ideas is that they seem much better with dulled senses, but are often seen as less profound once you look back at them the next day.

chocolate covered cheetos.  i'm going to be rich.  you guys can't take that though, that was my idea.  it's copyrighted.  that's legal.

Jun 8, 13 10:17 am  · 
 · 
s=r*(theta)

I would prefer to just sit here at the internet for the next to weeks on the internet waiting for your fashionably return so we can get to the bottom of this layered thoughtful discussion!

Jun 8, 13 10:22 am  · 
 · 

++ Spike

Jun 8, 13 10:30 am  · 
 · 
gruen
The start of electricity was the end of electricity.
Jun 8, 13 10:44 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

What if chuck Norris invented the Internet just so everyone would know how tough he is. 

Jun 8, 13 1:34 pm  · 
 · 
natematt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59g5R8rwqpY

Jun 8, 13 2:15 pm  · 
 · 
What Miles said. Spike wins the Internet for the day. Should have been nothing but silence after.
Jun 8, 13 3:46 pm  · 
 · 
linton

Wanna keep up with these thoughts? Can you think deep enough? It's good stuff, buddy, you just gotta put your pedal to the metal in terms of mental thinking time.That's right, I said it. Callin' y'all too slow for this. Can you KEEP UP? Let's see. How's this: the beginning of the internet contains its end. Okay? May I be so bold as to posit a statement of this sort without the requisite ridicule of the uniformed? May I??? So mad. The union comes crashing down around me and I'm done for. Dumb as brick, sir, dumb as BRICK. blockheads. lowercase. afterthought.

Jun 8, 13 11:11 pm  · 
 · 
linton

Also, you know, here's the thing: I came to this site initially, after having read a few posts, thinking you may be a fairly intelligent bunch. Good conversational parters. However, over time, I have come to understand that this is not the case. And I'm very disappointed, Beaver. You let me down. With your rejoinders that are never funny. With your tone deaf observations that are never correct. I feel like I've wasted a lot of time with you. It makes me sad. Fare thee well, dummo archinect.

Jun 8, 13 11:47 pm  · 
 · 
boy in a well

this is bullshit.

you said we had two weeks.

Jun 9, 13 12:38 am  · 
 · 
Thecyclist
Don't ever talk down about Archinect!

Anything that begins has to end, unfortunately I'm observing this with this bottle if Maker's

Anyone headed to Bonnaroo next weekend?
Jun 9, 13 1:28 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

Crack is whack!

Jun 9, 13 1:39 am  · 
 · 
dude. you guys are, like...you have it figured out, you know?
Jun 9, 13 1:44 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

I think he got his nuts tickled a little too much on strip search Wednesday. 

Jun 9, 13 2:36 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

There is no end to the internet. As far as you can observe, it it there, and then some. Like infinity times infinity.

Jun 9, 13 7:49 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

hello, this thread must be going.

Jun 9, 13 10:56 am  · 
 · 

There is no end to the internet.

the end of the Internet

Jun 9, 13 11:22 am  · 
 · 
boy in a well

ahhh yes, but therein lies the new beginning of internet ...

if you can handle it

if you can keep up

in terms of mental thinking time

Jun 10, 13 12:59 am  · 
 · 
gruen
OMG I can't keep up you guys are too deep for me.
Jun 10, 13 7:10 am  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

Every time someone tries to end this nonsense it begins again.this must have been written in Basic.

Jun 10, 13 9:38 am  · 
 · 
thenewintern

the start of the rainbow was the end of the rainbow,

don't let it go, don't let it go...

Jun 10, 13 11:16 am  · 
 · 
thenewintern

this inspired me to write this wonderful piece for you guys :

You are the X to my X-acto
the lines of my Vector
let me tell you this though
there is no one as perfecto

you are the Hatch to my heart
no Trim can get us apart
in your love I so glued like Tacky
when I see you girl my mind goes wacky
you are the Overkill of my confusions,
Purge to my frustrations...
you put my mind on women curfew
so let me just Xref you
girl your heart is a segment let me Pedit you

Jun 10, 13 11:28 am  · 
 · 
user777

DOLPHINS RAPE PEOPLE!!!

Jun 10, 13 11:46 am  · 
 · 
boy in a well

im still out of the office.

this is just an automated reply.

sent from my crap nokia.

while im in paris, Bitches.

Jun 10, 13 1:59 pm  · 
 · 
thenewintern

Ninjas in Paris

Jun 11, 13 11:54 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: