Archinect
anchor

The Last Stall

thenewintern

Interesting conversations overheard while you are in your favorite stall in the bathroom.

Go :

Jun 4, 13 12:05 pm
thenewintern

yesterday while i was in the stall, i heard some woman talking on the phone. I thought she was just outside the mens room. i get out of the stall and there she is fixing her makeup and talking on the phone in men's room. She was freaked out  but she didn't say a word, I didn't say a word..washed my hands and got out. As soon as i closed the door behind me, she ran out LOL

Jun 5, 13 9:20 am  · 
 · 
The brilliant architect Judith Chafee once overheard me, in the restroom, tell a classmate that I think I'm a lousy designer. She told me the world also needs spec writers.

She was pure acid and awesomeness.
Jun 5, 13 8:56 pm  · 
 · 
snooker-doodle-dandy

Knowing of Judith...you got off easy, she must have been in one of her good moods.

Donna was Dominique Bonomour  at UA when you were there?

Jun 5, 13 10:07 pm  · 
 · 

Snook I heard the name but never met the person.

Jun 5, 13 10:24 pm  · 
 · 
thenewintern

here's one i read on Facebook today, two students were joking about getting high in school while the Dean was in the stall. Next day  Dean posted "Drugs and Sexual activities are prohibited on campus"

Jun 6, 13 12:15 pm  · 
 · 

It's generally frowned upon to talk in the men's room.

Jun 6, 13 4:03 pm  · 
 · 
thenewintern

VPs were discussing a project while sitting in stalls. Talking is definitely frowned upon in Public restrooms, so people write poems and words of wisdom on the wall instead.

Jun 6, 13 4:12 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: