Archinect
anchor

About Cornell's Architecture Program...

anaruggi

I am brazilian, but I'm intending to apply to Cornell undergraduate program of architecture. How hard is it to be accepted? I mean, for an international student?

And also, I would like to know if you think I have any chance of getting into Cornell.

- I have always been in the top twenty of my school.
- Since I take part in a foreign trade course, I have a few extra classes related to it, apart from the regular ones. I have something around 18 classes per year of HS.
-  In my first year of HS, I had a project in which my group and I had to create a product, as well as a website, a commercial, and everything elses related to a product. At the end of it, me group won the "best website design" prize, which was done by me.
- In my second year, we had a law project. We had to simulate a court. My group won it.
- I was part of the volleyball team of my school for two years.
- I am currently taking drawing lessons.
- I lived abroad (Switzerland and Greece), so now I can speak 4 languages fluently: Portuguese, English, German and French.
- When  I lived in Switzerland, I did improvisation classes, as well as took part in the school's choir. We did an workshop in France.
- I did an exchange program to Germany
- I also did an internship in a german bank for a while. 

Well, that's pretty much it I think. Do I have any chance?

May 27, 13 12:01 am
justavisual

everyone has a chance. apply early decision if you're sure its your #1 choice.

May 27, 13 4:56 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Schools like people that can bring various experiences and viewpoints to the classroom. Sounds like you have a lot to offer, there is no reason to think you don't have a chance. Good luck!

May 27, 13 10:39 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: