Archinect
anchor

Le Corbusier

miche94

Hello everyone, I'm an architecture student and I'm actually working on a project on Le Corbusier.

I would like to find the plans for his "Heidi Weber Pavillon" or "La maison de l'Homme", if possible on autocad so that i can work on the measures (I found pictures but not on scale) 

Does anyone have an idea on where i could find those?

Thank you so much for helping, i know it's not easy to find, I've been searching everywhere.

May 17, 13 9:41 am
e_tron_quattro

Autocad drawings for any project is a little to much to ask for. Are you not near a school library? I honestly don't think there is a school out there that does not own The Oeuvre Complete. I know I have a book with some information on the building;however, I am nowhere near home and cannot for the life of me remember the name of the book. I remember seeing drawings on ArchDaily. Have you tried that website? You most likely wont find scaled drawings, so you'll have to make an educated guess. I think Le Corbusier was dead by the time the building was completed, so this can serve as somewhat of an aid. You know the height of the modular man right? about 6'. The sections I have seen have people in them. So you can scale whatever drawings you find according to this.Alternatively, you can find a section through stairs ( I was always told never to take sections through stairs, but to each his own, right?) and scale the rise/run of the stair. I think the average rise of a stair is about 6". I know this is not what you wanted to here, but sometimes you just have to make due with what you have.I'll let you know if I remember the book

May 17, 13 12:03 pm  · 
 · 
-------

Just published:

May 17, 13 1:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: