Archinect
anchor

Different 3D Studio Max Question

Hasselhoff

Sorry to bother again. Our first project is a mapping exercise and I'm animating some little boxes to move around and junk. It would make sense if you saw it. Anyway, I'm looking at the way information is dispersed and I'm using color coded boxes to do that. Now, some people will change states, so the color of the representative box needs to change. I know in Flash you can set a key frame, change the color of the object and it will remain the previous color in the frames before the new key, but change after the key frame. Can you do this in 3DS or is there some other way of doing it? Thanks!

Sep 15, 04 4:15 pm
Dan

You animate colors the same way you animate objects. If you are trying to adjust the transition times from one key frame to another, open the track view (under Graph Editors). Then select the key frame that you want to adjust, right click and change the ease in, ease out settings.

Sep 15, 04 4:20 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: