Archinect
anchor

plz help me (autocad)

hello people 

i have a problem with acutocad when i convert my plan from atocad to pdf the doors disappears . could anyone know why and how it shouldn't disappears 

thank you :)

May 8, 13 4:41 pm
mtt9999

when you say 'convert' i presume you mean 'plot'?

If so, open your layer manager > locate the layer that your doors are on > scroll to the right in the layer manager, you will see a tap that says 'plot', make sure the icon for that particular layer does not have a red line through the icon

May 8, 13 5:03 pm  · 
 · 
boy in a well

Hola Peep!

There are of course many very good autocad cad forums which have been around for ages and are very much worth checking as they have ages and ages of questions and problems discussed and solved.  They're so old there's even a thread about how to get bison to run off a cliff and return from the dead the following season (apparently there's some variable you have to switch or the bison don't come back and your tribe starves).

But it may well take an archinector to tell you you're asking the question wrong.

May 8, 13 5:38 pm  · 
 · 

it worked :) . thank you sooooo muccccchhhh mtt9999 :)))

May 8, 13 9:40 pm  · 
 · 
med.

Are people too lazy these days to just type "please."

May 20, 13 2:38 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: