Archinect
anchor

2013 Pratt Institute Roommate Search (M.Arch)

Hey all,

I just wanted to get this thread going for future Pratt students to find a roommate. I couldn't find much info about living with other students so I decided this would be a good place for everyone to meet up.

I'm interested in living in Brooklyn, walking distance to Higgins Hall, with anyone whose going into the M.Arch program at Pratt. I'm male, 22, very clean, quiet, and will probably spend most of my time in studio anyways. Respond to this post if you're interested.

May 7, 13 12:39 pm
k-neill

Hey werb,

I too am looking for potential roommates. I've put my deposit in for M.Arch but I am still not 100% sure I am attending but will know for sure over the next couple of weeks. I'm female, 24, easy going and looking to live walking distance from Higgins Hall. Email me at [email protected] if interested. 

May 7, 13 1:16 pm  · 
 · 
anjp

Hi, Im attending the masters program in summer . When are you Starting your program ? Im currently in search of a place to stay too. Im male, 24, non smoker , non drinker. 

May 7, 13 3:39 pm  · 
 · 
werb

I'm starting the program this fall (August). So i'm looking for a place to start living come August. Pratt's website has some listings of current students living off campus, but they all start this month.

May 7, 13 4:35 pm  · 
 · 
tomahawks_619

Hey guys I will be starting this fall too for MARCH1 and I was wondering if anybody found roommates? I was planning on living in the dorm but eh to old for that. 24 m . Non smoker , non drinker pretty clean.

May 17, 13 12:33 pm  · 
 · 
werb

I may still need a roommate. Send me an email ([email protected]).

May 18, 13 5:50 pm  · 
 · 
tomahawks_619

@werb

Hey I am still deciding have you found a spot yet ? You are starting this year too right

May 19, 13 12:46 pm  · 
 · 
werb

@tomahawks

Yep I'll be starting this year, and no I don't have a place yet.

May 26, 13 11:05 am  · 
 · 
christopher.habijan

I know this is a little off topic, but if my choices for school were to be Pratt and NJIT for architecture, which would you guys recommend and why? 

Jun 11, 13 5:47 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: