Archinect
anchor

why processing.org?

utopianrobot

hi all,

could anyone tell me what and why architects have been using processing.org?  thanks.

May 3, 13 4:13 pm
i r giv up

google it you lazy fuck

May 4, 13 9:03 am  · 
 · 
kanevskyplusu

im not an architect, but am learning processing. Actually, there are lots of architects using processing these days... I wonder why too :) nice question. 

May 4, 13 11:47 am  · 
 · 
accesskb

If you use it for basic stuff, its useless. The world opens up when you apply your thinking and creativity on it.  You can do some really cool and complex stuff, things that would be impossible to do without a computer like repititive processes and calculations etc which might seem tedious to write but it saves you time down the road and quick for changes.  Its a good program to get you started in programming.  I personally think programming is a good skill to have.. I didn't always think so, not until I sat myself down and forced myself to learn Mathematica and went through some complex algorithms.  After that it was just 'WOW!"

May 4, 13 5:12 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: